June 4, 2020
Dear Valued Guests.
In response to the heightened focus and quickly evolving situation regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we wanted to provide communication to affirm our enhanced protocols in place with our team about food safety and sanitation. We remain mindful of, and continue to follow, the guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our team is committed to do their part to prevent the spread of the disease while supporting a comfortable and entertaining experience for our guests, our We continue to emphasize our excellent safety protocols and we continue to actively educate ourselves and our team on all recommended safety precautions.
- No cash payments.
- Reservations are required for dining, and/or simulator rental.
- No more than 4 guests per simulator (6 if guests are of the same household).
- Social distancing is required in all simulators.
- All simulator keyboards and monitors are a touch-free zone for guests. We know that many of our guests have become familiar with operating the setup of our systems, but to reduce cross contamination our staff will happily assist your group by entering in your names and course selection.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing all high touch surfaces. Cleaning frequently with a disinfectant certified to kill COVID-19.
- We have also implemented additional deep cleaning measures before and after business hours every day.
- Added hand sanitizer stations have an added throughout the facility, including at each simulator.
- We have renewed emphasis on the frequency of handwashing for at least 20 seconds with disinfecting soap and water
- Our team members who prepare and cook your food wear gloves and change gloves frequently
- We have implemented additional, round the clock cleaning and sanitation procedures in our facility, including; single use menus, disinfecting all table contents and single use tableware (upon request).
- All table items and tables themselves, will be cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- We will continue our already existing wellness protocols to evaluate the health and safety of our team. Our goal is to make sure our team is well, but also, anyone who may be ill or who may have been exposed to any infectious disease stay home.
- All team will be temped prior to beginning his/her shift. A wellness questionnaire will be completed by each team member prior to each shift.
- We have affirmed all management and leadership are aware of COVID-19 symptoms, and we have directed supervisors to identify symptoms and send team members home when warranted.
We believe it is best for us to work together to combat the spread of this disease . We all play a part in keeping our community safe and X-Golf takes that job very seriously. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to speak to our TEAM.
Stay Safe. Have Fun. Play Well.
Tonya & Travis Holt
& TEAM X-GOLF